How to change my email on Spreaker
In order to claim your podcast and receive the email at the correct address, you must change your email inside Spreaker (yeah, Spreaker use default emails for your podcast, you must change it to receive our verification code!).
Here how to do it in 4 steps!
PS: At the end of the procedure, you should come back on gopod.me and claim again your podcast. The verification email will be sent to your right address!!
1. Access to your profile from the Spreaker homepage, go on the upper right and click on “Dashboard“
2. Choose your show and click on “View & edit“
3. Click on “RSS Customization“
4) Change the email associated with your show. You should find a default email address (email@example.com). Change it with an email that you have access to, otherwise, you will not be able to receive the verification email.
5. At the end of this procedure, you should come back on gopod.me and claim again your podcast. The verification email will be sent to your right address!